Saturday, October 17, 2009

Welcome to Knights of the Green and Gold!

Welcome! Let's kick this off with a little a mission statement and some author background.

The purpose of Knights of the Green and Gold is to give a place for Ram fans to get together and love the Rammies. From football to volleyball to even the occasional hockey post I will try and cover all of the aspects of CSU sports. I will do my best to provide a non-biased look, along with a look from the heart of a Ram fans. The more fan interaction the better I say, sports blogs are about getting people together to root for their team. If you do comment keep it cordial (even to Buffs fans... maybe) and as others have stated as a good rule of thumb, don't post it if you wouldn't say it to someones face. On to a small introduction.

I am currently a student at Colorado State University and have been a huge sports fan my whole life. I played baseball, basketball, soccer, golf, track, and a bit of football. A jack of all trades and master of none type deal. I am a Marine, Once a Marine always a Marine, right? Also currently I write for MWCConnection.com. It is a great spot to learn about the Mountain West Conference sports and I was lucky enough to dip my foot in the blogging fire there, so check it out.

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment